|Date of Event||Aug. 21, 2021 9:30-16:30|
|Fee||2000 yen per person (Monitor price / Insurance premium included)|
* The deadline will be closed as soon as the capacity is reached.
|Meeting / dissolution||Nagawacheririnmura Auto Campground (In front of the administration building)
Nambu Town Kaminakui Oshibutamiyama (in the ground)
* Please bear the transportation expenses to the meeting / dissolution place by yourself.
* Residents of Aomori, Akita and Iwate prefectures
* Those who can apply for 2 or more people.
* Those in their 20s and 40s who understand the purpose of the monitor tour and can cooperate in hearings and questionnaires during the tour.
* Accompanied by staff of the Sanpachi Regional Prefectural Bureau
* Those who can participate in the entire course of each course and take group actions.
* A photographer will accompany you to take videos and photos for use in reporting to the outside, creating materials, and public relations. Those who can understand this point.
[Day trip course] Saturday, August 21
Meet at Nagawacheririn Village, Nambu Town
Eat all the fruits of Nanbu Town!
Harvested in a fruit field [Ozawada Orchard]
Eat a full stomach of fruit and then take the harvested fruit to the campsite. (Walk)
Fire starter, bonfire experience
Making outdoor sweets
Outdoor cooking with a chef
Outdoor cooking with everyone
Relax by choosing a walk such as ground golf, Hokkoji, or a bath
Day tour disbanded
* This project will be carried out as part of the “new content construction work in the Sanpachi area that supports new travel styles” carried out by Aomori Prefecture.
From: ¥2,000 (including tax)