[ Monitor tour / 1 night course] Run around the Nanbu town , Easy camping for beginners ~Let’s play and be healthy !?~
|Date of Event||Aug. 21 to 22, 2021
9:30 ~ 13:30 the next day
|Fee||4000 yen per person (Monitor price / Insurance premium included)|
* The deadline will be closed as soon as the capacity is reached.
|Meeting / dissolution||Nagawacheririnmura Auto Campground (In front of the administration building)
Nambu Town Kaminakui Oshibutamiyama (in the ground)
* Please bear the transportation expenses to the meeting / dissolution place by yourself.
* Residents of Aomori, Akita and Iwate prefectures
* Those who can apply for 2 or more people.
* Those in their 20s and 40s who understand the purpose of the monitor tour and can cooperate in hearings and questionnaires during the tour.
* Accompanied by staff of the Sanpachi Regional Prefectural Bureau
* Those who can participate in the entire course of each course and take group actions.
* A photographer will accompany you to take videos and photos for use in reporting to the outside, creating materials, and public relations. Those who can understand this point.
[1 night course / First day] Saturday, August 21
Meet at Nagawacheririn Village, Nambu Town
Eat all the fruits of Nanbu Town!
Harvested in a fruit field [Ozawada Orchard]
Eat a full stomach of fruit and then take the harvested fruit to the campsite. (Walk)
Fire starter, bonfire experience
Making outdoor sweets
Outdoor cooking with a chef
Outdoor cooking with everyone
Relax by choosing a walk such as ground golf, Hokkoji, or a bath
Preparing dinner, Outdoor cooking
Roast beef, pizza making experience
Bonfire, fire starter
[1 night course / the 2nd day] Sunday, August 22
Breakfast for each person
* Chef teaches the day before
Run around the Satoyama in the southern town!
Satoyama walk by cycling (around Fukuchi)
Bade House Fukuchi
Healthy lunch and cool down and hot springs in the pool
* This project will be carried out as part of the “new content construction work in the Sanpachi area that supports new travel styles” carried out by Aomori Prefecture.
From: ¥4,000 (including tax)